DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–October 26, 2022–
The “Pharmaceutical Drug Industry: Global Competitive Landscape 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.comoffer.
This research report incorporates an in-depth analysis of the Pharmaceutical Drugs Market and its competitive landscape till 2021. Key players, competitive intelligence, innovative technologies and company profiles are discussed in detail.
The report also examines recent developments and product portfolios of key players, and it presents market share analysis and market rankings. It includes an analysis of the regulatory landscape that focuses on recent regulations in regions such as the United States, Europe, and Japan.
The report includes
- A brief overview of the competitive landscape of the global pharmaceutical drug industry
- Global market trend analyses, with historic market revenue from 2016 to 2021, estimates for 2022, market forecast for 2022-2026, and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) projections to 2027
- Assessment of key driving factors, opportunities and challenges in this innovation-driven market, with a focus on recent developments in the pharmaceutical industry
- Highlights of the current and future market potential of the pharmaceutical industry along with a detailed analysis of the competitive environment, regulatory scenario and clinical trials
- Discussion of industry value chain analysis providing a systematic study of major intermediaries involved, with emphasis on recent developments and region-specific macroeconomic factors in the global pharmaceutical drugs market
- Market assessment of the impact of COVID-19 on the global pharmaceutical drug market, along with its implications on demand and supply, impact on pricing, and various government policy decisions
- Identification of key stakeholders and analysis of the competitive landscape based on recent developments and industry revenue
- Descriptive company profiles of major pharmaceutical manufacturers including Abbott, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline PLC, Pfizer Inc., Sanofi Corp., Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd. and Zydus Cadila
This report discusses the pharmaceutical industry and its competitive landscape in terms of market ranking of key players and major pharmaceutical drugs. Company profiles of top fifty pharmaceutical companies, innovative products and technologies, market trends and dynamics, competitive intelligence and regional trends are well researched and analyzed in this report.
Aims and objectives of the study:
The aims and objectives of this study include:
- To define and discuss the competitive landscape of the global pharmaceutical drugs market in 2021.
- Competitive ranking of the top fifty pharmaceutical companies in the market
- Profiling of key players and analysis of market shares, core competencies and strategies in the Pharmaceutical Drugs market.
- Monitoring alliances, joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions, new product development and R&D in the global pharmaceutical drug market.
Reasons for doing this study
With long life expectancies and emerging economies increasing their healthcare expenditures, there is an increased demand for technologically superior pharmaceutical drugs. Stricter regulations, especially in the mature markets of the United States and Europe, are forcing pharmaceutical manufacturers to launch sophisticated drugs that incorporate new materials, focus on in-depth indications, and generate additional new data.
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 3 Impact of Covid-19 on Pharmaceutical Drugs Market
Chapter 4 Regulatory Structure: Pharmaceutical Drugs Market
Chapter 5 Pricing and Reimbursement: Pharmaceuticals and Biologics
Chapter 6 Pharmaceutical Drugs Industry: Competitive Landscape
Chapter 7 Company Profiles
- A. Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite SRL
- Abbvie Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Asahi Kasei Corp.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Aurobindo Pharmacy
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Bristol Myers Squibb Company
- China National Pharmaceutical Group Corp. (Sinopharm)
- Chugai Pharmaceutical Co.Ltd.
- csl ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Co.Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy’S Laboratories Ltd.
- Eisai Co.Ltd.
- Eli Lilly and Co.
- Endo International plc
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Roche)
- Gilead Sciences Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Grifols SA
- H.Lundbeck A/S
- Ipsen Pharma
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Mallinckrodt plc
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Merck Kgaa
- Moderna inc.
- Novartis AG
- Novo Nordisk A/S
- Otsuka Holdings Co.Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Servier Laboratories
- Shanghai Pharmaceuticals Holding
- Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
- Stada Arzneimittel AG
- Sumitomo Pharma Co. Ltd.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Ucb SA
- Vertex Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Viatris inc.
- Zydus Cadila
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mp61qv.
Show source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20221026005832/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: HEALTH PHARMACEUTICALS
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 10/26/2022 12:29 PM / DISK: 10/26/2022 12:29 PM